Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Importance of A To Do List- Part One


It has been awhile since I have posted anything.  The last three months have been insane.  With that said, I would like to share with you how this crazy, busy, insane time period in my life has ended.  The following is part one of nine posts that I would like to share with you over the next week and two days.  I pray that by reading my experience, you will learn, as I did, the true importance of a To Do List.


Here you go......The Importance of A To Do List- Part One


Over the last few months, I have been extremely busy. I have spent countless hours crossing off my To Do List.  It appeared for weeks as I crossed an item off, I would add three more items  to the list.  I have not rested much because my mind has been focused on all the responsibilities I have been given. The other night, I broke.  I no longer had anything in me. I was at the point of complete exhaustion!  It was at this point that I learned a very important lesson in life.  I learned the true purpose of a checklist.


Over the next few  posts, I will share with you how my To Do List has changed.  I will share with you how my list went from twenty items to just two!!  If you are overwhelmed by the check lists you have made, then you don't want to miss my next few posts. 


Thank you for reading my blog and learning with me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment