Monday, March 26, 2012

The Importance of A To Do List- Part Two



As stated in my last post, a few days ago, I broke.  I broke under the pressure of life.  I was to the point of complete exhaustion.  I was frantically working to complete my to do list that kept getting longer and longer.  I could not see a break in the list, and I finally gave up.  I gave up on finding strength in completing my to do list and turned the source of strength- God!

I sat quietly and talked to God.  I didn't care about what was on my list.  I needed strength that could only come from God.  As my thoughts began to settle, I asked God to help me focus. After a time of just being still, my mind went to one phrase.

The  one phrase changed my whole focus of the To Do List that I had been working on completing.  The one phrase lead me to an understanding of the  two most important tasks in life - which by the way does not include anything that is normally on anyone's to do list, but if crossed off and completed, changes one's life forever!

So, what is the phrase that changed me?  What are those two important tasks that will change your life forever? Read my next post....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment